links?!?
STATUES?!?!
WTF?!?
I'll never be able to afford any of it [img]frown.gif[/img] but...
Batman Begins Statues
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 11, 2005 06:51 PM: Message edited by: madadman ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 06:52 PM: Message edited by: madadman ]</font>
links?!?
STATUES?!?!
WTF?!?
Sorry, peek. Totally inconsiderate of me. Here's something for you:
[img]wink.gif[/img]
honest to Christ, I would have SO much fun with that.
we have a few marrionettes(sp) @ the church, and I'm getting pretty good with them...
I'm so pissed off that only ONE of those statues of THE BALE looks badass...
That action figure looks pretty cool, not $90 cool, but cool non the less. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's actually not what the figure looks like, it actually looks worse.Originally posted by Guitardeth?:
That action figure looks pretty cool, not $90 cool, but cool non the less. [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://69.93.119.2/photosSHTC/showph...cat=663&page=1
I have no interest in those statues, because it is clear the sculpter couldn't nail Adam West's likeness. [img]wink.gif[/img]
The marionette however, I would love one of those. More so the Joker one that is out, but they are expensive as hell!!!
you sure those are the same fig? this one has real fabric outfit and extra hands.
![]()
Yup, I was all pumped up for that one too, but look at the figures head on that promo pic...PS'd. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Bookmarks